Today is my 32nd Birthday.
Today I will perform 32 Random Acts of Kindness.
My Birthday WISH… JOIN ME. Attached are a list of Ideas that you can do TODAY… On the way to work, at lunch, in passing of a stranger, on the way home, in Pumping your Gas, going to the Grocery, or even at Dinner. Pick 1 from the List – Or Perform your own Random Act. When you do… I would LOVE to hear of your Giving – Post away on the attached comment thread or touch base via the Facebook Page.
I will update this Blog Post throughout the Day & will look forward to connecting soon – Off into the World I go. MAKE it Great, my Friends!!
-1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour, Sifted
-1 Cup Chocolate Milk
-3/4 Cup Sugar
-1/2 Cup Dark Cocoa Powder
-1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, Room Temperature
-1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips
-1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Syrup
-1 t Baking Soda
-1 t Salt
-1 t Vinegar
-1/2 t Vanilla Extract
METHOD to the MADNESS:
-Pre-Heat Oven to 350ºF.
-Sift Flour, then in a Large Mixing Bowl combine all remaining Dry Ingredients.
-In Glass Mix DARK Chocolate Syrup into Chocolate Milk.
-In Separate Bowl, Combine all Wet Ingredients.
-Fold Wet Ingredients in to Dry & with a Hand Mixer, thoroughly Blend ALL Ingredients until Smooth.
-Line Cupcake Tin with Non-Stick Spray or Butter.
-Pour Batter 3/4 Full.
-Place in Oven… After Baking for 10 Minutes, sprinkle Chocolate Chips over Cupcakes.
-Return to Oven & finish cooking for another 10 Minutes, or until cooked through & toothpick removes clean.
-Remove, allow to cool for 5 minutes, then Serve Warm… To SOMEONE ELSE!
7/24/2012 – The COMPLETE List – 32 Random Acts of Kindness in Paying it Forward:
2. Baked Chocolate Cupcakes for a Professional Mentor.
3. Initiated a Panera Bread PARTY @ 720am with 12 of my NEWEST BESTEST Well-Caffeinated Friends!
4. Called my Children’s Mothers to wish them a GREAT Day.
5. Ran an Errand for a Friend who was working ALL Day
6. Dropped Doughnuts to my Friends @ Acura Auto & Hansen Auto Collision.
7. Brought Cookies to the local Fire House.
8. Brought Breakfast Muffins to the local Police Department.
9. Donated Children’s Clothes to Goodwill.
10. Gave 108 Flowers to Strangers Downtown Grand Rapids.
11. Gave Pennies to Store Greeters @ Meijer to Give to Children wanting a Horse Ride.
12. Corralled ALL Carts in the Meijer Parking Lot!
13. Dropped Bottled Water to Homeless on Division/Wealthy.
14. Taped Quarters on a Snack Vending Machine.
15. Paid for my PowerBar with $2 & a Lottery Ticket as a Tip to the Cashier.
16. Delivered Books & Games for Kids who are living in the Children’s Hospital.
17. Left a Gas Gift Certificate in Fuel Pump.
18. Helped an elderly Lady Bag/Load Groceries.
19. Brought Bagels / Flowers in for the Bank Tellers.
20. Stopped to Help 2 Gentlemen Fixing a Flat Tire in the Cascade Parking Lot.
21. Provided a Recommendation for an Individual to a Job I KNOW they Applied for… But, they do not know I KNOW.
22. Found something nice to say about EVERYONE who asked today… Why are you doing this for me??
23. Connected with a Long-Lost Friend. How quickly time passes.
24. Emailed an UN-Published Recipe to a Passer-by who Recognized me downtown.
25. Surprised my HOT Yoga Studio with COOL Refreshments.
26. Made 32 Wishes for Someone Else & Left Pennies for others to do the Same.
27. Bought a RedBox Movie Rental for Someone Else.
28. Gave 12 Hugs (12 More than Usual).
29. Donated to my Alma mater & worked on Building Blocks to establish an Alumni Association for the Baseball Team.
30. Wrote Messages of Encouragement on Sidewalks with Bright & Colorful Chalk.
31. Donated Suits/Shirts/Ties to Mel Trotter Ministries for the Jobless to wear for Job Interviews.32. Mentored a Child… Spent the day with MY SON showing him FIRST-Hand HOW TO GIVE with NO Expectation to Receive in Return.