White Truffle & Rosemary Pop Corn
Author: David, A Bachelor & His Grill
Recipe type: Snack
A Great Flick + 2 Bottles Cabernet + This AMAZING Popcorn = Recipe for a Perfect Saturday Night!
- ½ Cup Popping Corn Kernels, Dry
- 3 Tablespoons White Truffle Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt, or to Taste
- 1 teaspoon Mediterranean Basil
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Black Peppercorn
- ½ teaspoon Granulated Garlic Powder
- 1 dusting of Parmesan Cheese, Finely Grated
- Optional Cooking Method Ingredient: 3 Tablespoons Peanut Oil
- NOTE: I use an Air Popper for Corn Kernels - Time Saver & Reduces need to introduce additional Oils/Fats to the cooking process. If you do not have availability to an Air Popper, follow the attached method.
- In Small Mixing Bowl combine Seasonings (Rosemary, Basil, Garlic Powder, & Pepper).
- In a Heavy Bottom Metal Pot over Medium Heat, pour Peanut Oil.
- Heat Oil for 30 seconds.
- Empty Corn Kernels & Salt into Pot, stirring Kernels for liberal coating.
- Cover Pot with perforated Lid, shaking Pot constantly for 3 minutes, or until Kernels are finished popping.
- Remove from Heat, Drizzle with Truffle Oil & Dust with Seasoning Mix, tossing Corn to ensure evenly coated.
- Pour Seasoned Popcorn into Serving Bowl, lightly dust with Parmesan, & Consume Immediately!!