You are boozin’ for a cruisin’. Or something like that. OK. Let’s be honest. These drinks are crazy amazing & they didn’t just drink themselves. Subsequently I may not be of condition to continue typing… this post shall be updated with witty commentary at a later date / time when I can commit more than 3 minutes of attention to this here keyboard… Until then, I have a few chilly Root Beer floats waiting on deck that require tending to!!
So, here’s to a long life and a merry one, a good girl and a pretty one, a cold bottle and another one. CHEERS!
- 1 Bottle premium root beer
- 2 Scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 Ounces vanilla vodka, vigorously shaken with ice
- 2 Pinches cocoa powder
- 1 Pinch ground cinnamon
- Maraschino cherries, to garnish
- Fill a chilled mug half way with root beer; then pour in vanilla vodka and stir.
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Slowly pour additional root beer over ice cream, filling mug to the brim.
- Dust beverage with cocoa powder and ground cinnamon.
- Garnish with a cherry and serve cold.
- Bottoms up! Cheers!