Author: A Bachelor & His Grill
Serves: 2 cups
- 2 cups cups fresh mint, packed
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley, packed
- ½ cup fresh basil, packed
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup salted pistachios
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus additional as needed
- salt and fresh ground peppercorn, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Dry roast pistachios, in single layer, on lined baking sheet for 8-10 minutes, or until just fragrant. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In food processor pulse together all ingredients, except oil.
- Then, pour olive oil ¼ cup at a time, pulsing until desired consistency achieved.
- Season to taste with kosher salt / pepper.