Santorini Summer Salad
Author: A Bachelor & His Grill
- 2-3 cups fusilli, dry
- Red onion, finely diced
- Spring onion, finely chopped
- Roma tomato, diced
- Portobello mushroom, sliced
- Kalamata olives, whole
- Chopped basil, oregano & arugula
- Feta, crumbled
- Parmesan, shaved
- Splash of olive oil & red wine vinegar
- Granulated garlic powder, sea salt & fresh ground black peppercorn, to taste
- Bring large pot of salted water & 1 teaspoon olive oil to raging boil. Turn down heat to a simmer, add fusilli, cover & cook to al dente. Strain liquid from pasta & set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare secondary ingredients, as recommended above.
- When pasta cooled, fold in prepared veggies & cheeses, splash with olive oil / vinegar, season to taste & toss to finish. Plate. Serve. Eat. Drink. Yamas! Geiá mas!
David, A Bachelor & His Grill
Little Black Book of Online Recipes: http://www.abachelorandhisgrill.com
Daily Social Debauchery: http://www.facebook.com/bachelorsgrill
Public Text Messaging: http://www.twitter.com/bachelorsgrill
Drool-worthy Pinning: http://www.pinterest.com/bachelorsgrill
Private Hotline: firstname.lastname@example.org