Pancake Batter Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Hardwood Smoked Bacon. Yes, everything you love in life… baked into a cookie. Seriously. Unreal. And… Bonus. I won’t bore you further with idle commentary in build-up & anticipation for said glorious recipe. Please. Just make immediately. Thank later.
- Bacon strips
- 2½ cups buttermilk pancake mix, sifted
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 jumbo egg
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1½ tablespoons vanilla extract
- Chocolate, chopped in chunks
- More chocolate, chopped in chunks
- 2 pinches salt
- Roast bacon in oven at 400F until crisp. Remove & rest over paper towel until completely cool, then chop. Fold together all ingredients, careful to not overmix. Eat 6-7 spoonfuls of cookie dough when no one is looking. Gently roll dough by hand into 2-tablespoon balls. Place on greased baking sheet in oven at 375F for 12-15 min, or until until plump, golden brown & toothpick removes clean. Pour glass of milk. Eat cookies for dinner.
*Full disclosure. I have no idea how many cookies this recipe makes. I ate 40% of the cookie dough before actual cooking commenced.